Read this if you're suffering bloggers block
I am suffering from it right now. I literally cannot think of anything fun or creative to write about.
Do you sometimes feel this way?
It definitely sucks because I know that you and I are filled with so many creative ideas! But why aren't they popping up in your head? It's frustrating. So I'm just going to give myself a couple minutes of nothingness to think. Maybe I'll come up with something.
So far I have smelt Vick's VapoRub, listened to Andy Grammer's, Honey, I'm good and thought the sunglasses case was bread.
Now I'm listening to Andy Grammer again! Just love that song.
Anyways, back to the topic. I think I should blog about things to blog about.
To fully enjoy this blog post, I think we should listen to some music. Click here to listen. Hehe
Let's begin the adventure!
You should blog about...
- What you went to college for
- A recipe
- A list of things (or presents) you want for your birthday
- Fashion style of your favourite celebrity
- A prediction
- An interview with someone interesting
- A photography session
- Your favourite TV show of all time
- A trick/tip/prank
- An observation
- A made up story. Pretend you're an author
- Research a country and talk about it.
- The worst job you ever had
- An injustice
- Something you found on Pinterest
- Your favourite holiday
- A science experiment
- A poem
- A no sugar challenge
- A day in the life of you! Write everything down, including time.
- Encouragement and inspiration
- Your personality
- Money making tips
- Your own script for your favourite show
- Design your own world. What do people look like? What does the world look like?
- A letter to someone.
- Research your favourite animal
- A superpower you want
- A book report
- A review
So there you have it. 30 things to blog about that aren't boring. Yay!
I think I might write about a few, that's how much I like them! I always get stuck on what to write about, that's why you might notice large gaps between two blog posts! Lol it's okay now because I have so many new ideas.
Are you ready to blog now? Are those creative juices flowing? You better say yes! Lol.
Have fun blogging!