Hello! I'm Jessica.
If you're asking yourself how I got into photography, I'll answer that right now. In the best way possible way I can. I attended video school. Didn't like it. Used camera to take pictures of people and things instead. Loved it. Loved it a lot. Started to love video again. Here I am.
Those were my humble beginnings, friends. I really did enjoy my time going to college and so I created some photography assignments with a time schedule so you can learn like I did without the debt! Keep learning.
Thank you for stopping by to learn more about me! I'm seriously excited that you stumbled onto this page. That means you clicked info and purposely clicked on about to get to know me. Aw, my heart.
I am a Canadian and was born in Montreal. But I only lived there a few months until my parents moved to Ontario. The place I still call home today. So far, those are the only two provinces I've ever been to. I want to change that one day. I want to see the world.
- I love my three C's. Candy, Chocolate and the Couch.
- I'm funny sometimes
- I absolutely without a doubt LOVE butter chicken.
- I have a dog that I treat as my own child
- I am a fan of Family Guy
- I love listening to music
- I refurbish old furniture to sell again on selling apps on my phone. It's fun to do and it pays!